In today’s tech-savvy world, we’ve become a society that takes for granted the software solutions we use day-to-day. We use one until we feel it’s reached its limitations, then we throw it away and move on to a different solution. The next time you find yourself yelling at your computer screen, “Why won’t you do what I want you to?” consider that your solution may be asking, “What have you done for me lately?”
Before you decide to go through the time and expense of implementing a new software solution, here are four ways to leverage the investment in your current solution and realize a return on investment (ROI).
- ROI Through Training
- ROI Through Performance
- ROI Through Enhancements
- ROI Through Features
ROI Through Training
Sometimes, the problem lays not in the limitations of the solution, but in a user’s awareness of the software’s full capabilities. Training is a great way to ensure that your users (particularly new employees) know how to properly use the software to complete the tasks needed for their role. A nominal investment in training offered by your provider can have the following benefits.
- Labour Savings: reduced duplication of effort and less time spent correcting mistakes
- Productivity Increases: improved methodologies reducing the effort required, higher levels of skill leading to faster work, and higher levels of motivation leading to increased effort
- Other cost savings: lower staff turnover, reflected in lower recruitment and training costs
ROI Through Performance
How can you see a return on investment through performance? Stay up-to-date on the most recent version of your software. By staying current, you’ll benefit from:
- Software Performance: the software works correctly and the response to user actions is prompt
- User Experience: engaged users result in increased productivity, increased efficiency in workflows, decreased labour costs, increased job satisfaction, and decreased staff turn-over
- Decision Making: More timely access to current information, along with integrated reporting and operational insight
- Revenue: Growth based on increased volumes and operational efficiencies = positive impact on client service levels
ROI Through Enhancements
Enhancements made to software solutions can help optimize workflow, improve navigation, speed-up tasks, and combine functions to gain efficiencies
ROI Through Features
More often than not, an organization begins looking for new software because they believe their existing solution doesn’t do what they need it to do. Before you begin the arduous and costly task of investigating and implementing a new solution, it’s best to contact your provider to find out for sure. GoldCare offers two programs that can help ensure you’re getting the most out of our solution
- GoldCare’s 75-Point Review
The GoldCare 75-Point Review is a complimentary* service to identify the GoldCare applications installed at your site, and ascertain which of those applications are currently being used−either fully, partially, or not at all. Following completion of the review, which takes no more than two hours, you will receive a report with the findings, along with details regarding GoldCare applications to consider for future adoption, where recommended.
- Leverage your GoldCare Investment package
The Leverage Your GoldCare Investment package is a two-day consultation package to ensure your site uses GoldCare to its full capabilities. The custom consultation can include topics such as:
- GoldCare best practices
- System or business analysis
- Implementation plan
- Training (application-specific, new functionality)
For more information about how to leverage your existing investment in GoldCare, please contact email@example.com.