GoldCare, a Constellation company, is an award-winning leading provider of healthcare technology software for home and community, long-term care, and children’s rehabilitation organizations across Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Industry expertise, product and service excellence, and commitment to innovation are just some of the reasons why these organizations have made GoldCare a trusted partner for 30 years.
Our people are our strongest asset…and we know it. As such, we offer stable careers with challenging work and professional development, a supportive work-life balance, plus competitive compensation, profit sharing, eligibility for achievement bonus, and comprehensive benefits program.
We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain in-house software. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our clients, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and a flexible schedule.
Including but not limited to:
- Develop, implement and maintain software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience) required
- 3+ years of experience in web, software development and support
- Understanding of product Life Cycle Management
- Working knowledge of relational databases; ideally UniVerse, PICK or UniData
- Experience with mobile development (Android and IOS) a plus
- Experience developing with Python a plus
- Ability to work with pre-existing guidelines, standard operating procedures in a fastpaced professional environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Strong attention to details, flexible and highly organized, computer literate
- Knowledge of the GoldCare software
- AGILE – SCRUM
To Apply for this Position
If you meet our requirements and would like to join our team, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make your resume attention of the Director of Product Development. We cannot respond to all applicants personally. We will only contact those applicants who we wish to interview. Be aware that GoldCare may review any public information (including on-line content) to learn more about applicants who are applying for jobs at GoldCare.