GoldCare, a Constellation company, is an award-winning leading provider of healthcare technology software for home and community, long-term care, and children’s rehabilitation organizations across Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Industry expertise, product and service excellence, and commitment to innovation are just some of the reasons why these organizations have made GoldCare a trusted partner for 30 years.
Our people are our strongest asset…and we know it. As such, we offer stable careers with challenging work and professional development, a supportive work-life balance, plus competitive compensation, profit sharing, eligibility for achievement bonus, and comprehensive benefits program.
In this specialized role of Sales & Business Development Representative, you will seek out and develop new growth opportunities for GoldCare, while assisting the Sales Manager to build on existing business.
- Develop, organize and manage customer and prospect databases
- Generate, follow-up on, and qualify leads through a combination of website enquiries and referrals, Internet research, data profiling, and marketing activities
- Build relationships with prospects and identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to assist with business development and sales presentations
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers to cross-sell and up-sell
- Execute strategic sales approaches and participate in meetings, demonstrations, negotiations and sales successes, guided by the Sales Manager
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
- Energetic, Competitive, Hard Working, Strategic, Team Focused, Honest, Customer Centric
- Exceptional Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly organized – ability to multi-task and prioritize time
- Attention to detail
- Ideally 1-3 years sales experience (health care and/or enterprise software, technology or services sales recommended)
- Familiarity with solution-based and/or other sales methodologies
- Familiarity with Mailchimp, salesforce.com and/or other (CRM) tools
- University or College education
- Ideally located in the greater Waterloo Region
To Apply for this Position
If you meet our requirements and would like to join our team, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make your resume attention of the Sales Manager. We cannot respond to all applicants personally. We will only contact those applicants who we wish to interview. Be aware that GoldCare may review any public information (including on-line content) to learn more about applicants who are applying for jobs at GoldCare.